J & M Schaefer is proud to represent Crown Battery Lift Truck Batteries including the C-Line, V-Line and Industrial Libra Batteries
· Flat-plate technology assures consistent capacity throughout the life of the C-LINE.
· The C-LINE tapered-grid design maximizes cross-sectional area for greater current handling capability, higher battery capacity and maximum long-life efficiency.
· Our unique plate support system and highly effective sediment notches combine to increase reliability and long life. A self-leveling bridge spreads material evenly at the bottom of the cell to prevent short circuits.
· Statistical Process Control coupled with state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities means Crown Battery can meet your needs.
· The C-LINE has the best positive plate wrap in the business to deliver longer life and trouble-free performance. In addition to Slyver, our wrap contains a separator, two expansion mats and a perforated retainer. The C-LINE five-fold wrap reduces the shedding of active material to increase battery capacity and longevity.
· A corrosion-proof, baked-on epoxy finish ensures that the C-LINE will look as good as it works for the life of the battery.
· The C-LINE moss shield completely wraps around the plates with a force fit to prevent mossing and shorts at the top of the element.
· No other battery delivers more consistent power throughout its entire lifetime. With proper care, the C-LINE will hold full capacity longer than any other comparable battery.
· The C-Line offers a Full 6 Year Warranty
V-Line batteries employ Crown Battery's technological innovations in a value-range product. Flat-plate technology, tapered-grid design, and our Slyver-Clad retention system combine to produce a battery that is reliable throughout its long life.
· Flat-plate technology assures consistent capacity throughout the life of the V-Line.
· The V-Line's tapered-grid design maximizes cross-sectional area for greater current handling capability, higher battery capacity and maximum efficiency.
· Our unique plate support system and highly effective sediment notches combine to increase reliability and long life.
· Statistical Process Control, coupled with state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities means Crown Battery can meet your needs.
· Unique, proprietary plate process ensures long life. A Slyver-clad retention system delivers longer life and trouble-free performance.
· A corrosion-proof, baked-on epoxy finish ensures that the V-Line will look as good as it works for the life of the battery.
· The V-Line offers a Full 5 Year Warranty
Crown Battery offers a full line of lead acid batteries, for all makes and models of industrial lift trucks and all other types of battery powered industrial equipment. We can custom design your battery per your requirements and specifications. As with all Crown Batteries, our Industrial motive power batteries are the top of the line. At Crown Battery, we only build one grade of battery “ Only the Best, All the Time”.
· Crown Batteries are one of the heaviest batteries in the Industrial market place.
· Crown Batteries use thirteen vertical grid wires for better charge/recharge and deep cycling capabilities.
· Crown Battery is the only company to utilize total POSIWRAP PROTECTION ™ , the most insulated industrial batteries available on the market.
· Crown Battery is the only company to use negative edge protection on our 85 & 125 plates that ensure even longer life by reducing mossing shorts along the top of the plates.
· Crown Battery also uses sleeve style separators that eliminate missing or misaligned separators.
· Crown Battery has combined our expertise designing and manufacturing of Motive Power batteries with our ongoing advances in 20 year high performance valve regulated lead acid (VRLA) battery designs for Standby applications. We have developed a new, patent pending; hybrid absorbed glass matt (AGM)/Gel design that overcomes acid stratification problems found in other VRLA Motive products and allows the battery to be oriented in the traditional vertical position.
· The time and money associated with conventional battery maintenance, including cell watering, acid equalization, and expensive waste treatment systems, is virtually eliminated. The hybrid design improves cycle life for light and medium duty applications. LIBRA is the perfect balance between power and maintenance.